[cisco-voip] IP Phone Contacting Call Manager

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Mon Apr 26 12:37:24 EDT 2010

I have an IP phone in a remote location that communicates via PIX-506E to ASA5510 hardware VPN.  It was working for a while but now fails to register with Call Manager.  Call Manager shows Not Found for that device.  What log or trace can I look at in Call Manager (4.2(3)sr4a) to see if it's even communicating with Call Manager or if communication is getting lost somewhere else along the way.  I can ping the IP address of the phone - based on ARP in the 506E - from the Call Manager.

Thank You...
--
Jim Reed
Manager of Technical Services