[cisco-voip] Script help

Johnny Crothers randvines at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 17:21:34 EDT 2010

Hi Ratko,

I think that now makes two of us :)

What you could do, Is use something like the "Get Call Contact Info" Step to
try and determine that original called number, once you have this, you can
then add (if its only a few numbers) an "if" statement and potentially
another select resource step which requests only that resource which will
allow it to "queue" if the agent is on another call.

Unfortunately I don't have a lab to see if this is going to work, but you
should be able to achieve something like this.

Hopefully this has helped!

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,

Johnny