[cisco-voip] Caller ID Override

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Tue Apr 27 20:13:33 EDT 2010

Thanks All.  That's what I figured but was hoping that one of you geniuses - and you know who you are - out there had figured out a way around that.  I've already contacted Qwest/CenturyLink/Whoever-They'll-Be-Tomorrow to see if they can assign the same caller ID DN to all of the lines in the hunt group.  They've already got the calling name screwed up so perhaps they can do that while they're fixing the name.
--
Jim Reed
Manager of Technical Services