[cisco-voip] did not detect ATA drive - CUCM 8.0(2c) install

Brian Schultz bms314 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 16:26:13 EDT 2010

Tried with a single drive, same thing.  The model actually says
MCS-7815-I2-UC1.  The supported platforms list just says MCS-7825-I2 is
supported with minimum 2GB RAM and 80GB hard drive minimum.  I've tried the
hard drive(s) in all different bays too, no difference.  Also having the
exact same issue if I try 7.0 media.

My understanding of the characters after the server model part number just
indicate which software is preinstalled on the server.  For example, the
IPC1 comes with the CUCM software and typically preinstalled.  I could be
way off here though.  The UC1 would indicate it came with Unity Connection
software.  Not quite sure where the 250GB hard drives came from as the data
sheet says 80GB drives.

Brian