[cisco-voip] 9971 phone isssues

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Wed Aug 4 08:04:55 EDT 2010

Since it is a SIP phone, have you setup SRST to allow SIP phones?
Call-manager-fallback is only for SCCP phones. Use the voice global
pool, etc to configure SRST for SIP endpoints. This is an older guide:
http://cisco.biz/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cusrst/admin/sipsrst/configura
tion/guide/spsrst0.html but it gives the general idea.

Also, did you populate the SIP SRST setting under System in UCM? I've
found that using a name for the SRST reference has caused issues so I
use the IP address.

Thanks,

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | South Region | Presidio
Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>
D: 615-866-5729 | F: 615-866-5781 | www.presidio.com