[cisco-voip] PRI Issues

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 08:47:59 EDT 2010

when you say it only does this on "one gateway", what exactly do you mean?
do you mean that it only happens when the call comes inbound to you on a
specific gateway, or when you route the international call out a specific
gateway.

I suspect the 91 is being added in a translation pattern that is used to
route your inbound DIDs.

The easiest way to fix this would be to apply a specific transformation
pattern to your outgoing gateway PRI.   You could setup the transformation
pattern to 91XXXXXXXXXX and then set the calling party transformation mask
to XXXXXXXXXX.   If you haven't used transformation patterns before, create
a new partition, put the partition in a new CSS, put the new calling party
transformation in the partition.  Apply the CSS to the PRI in the Calling
Party Transformation Mask CSS, uncheck the 'inherit device pool' setting and
then reset the gateway.

Justin