[cisco-voip] UCM install media question

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Aug 5 12:26:51 EDT 2010

FWIW if you browse the disc and go to redhat\apprpms, look for a file starting with master and that seems to have the full version number. It correctly matches on all the isos I have looked at.

Matthew Loraditch, CCVP, CCNA, CCDA
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>