[cisco-voip] Help with FXS

Mark Rudholm mark at rudholm.com
Mon Aug 9 15:09:43 EDT 2010

I have two VIC-2FXS cards in a 1760 that are working fine,
however, I haven't been able to figure out how to enable
a secondary dial tone on them, as in, you're on a call and
flash the hookswitch to access a secondary dial tone in order
to transfer, conference, or consult someone else.  Any pointers
or pointers to relevant docs would be appreciated.

I'm also trying to figure out how to configure these FXS lines
for distinctive ring (based on the calling number or perhaps
the SIP "Alert-Info:" header for calls that arrive at the router
via SIP).

-Mark