[cisco-voip] Call goes to MoH the disconnect

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Aug 9 14:54:30 EDT 2010

Was it an inbound call or an outbound call?  The direction of the call
determines who is the 'destination'. The destination definitely threw
the error based on the information below.  Temp fail mid call usually
means either:
* origination, destination, or transit device(mtp,..) unregistered and
call was eligible for call preservation (h.323?)
* if it is h.323 then a device such as a firewall inspecting and then
terminating the idle h.245 session would certainly cause this user
experience.  Watch out for "CSCsq17141    CUCM - Allow TCP KeepAlives
for H.323 should enable H.245 TCP KAs also" as before this change only
h.225 TCP session used keepalives with the service parameter enabled.
If it is h.323 then comments from CSCte10813 and CSCsm26355 identify key
strings in CM traces.

/Wes