[cisco-voip] Help with FXS

Mark Rudholm mark at rudholm.com
Mon Aug 9 15:37:39 EDT 2010

I suppose there is no call control.  The 1760 simply has a set
of dial-peers that direct calls to its voice ports (the FXS cards
or its BRI card) or to SIP devices via IP.

To enable secondary dial tones and distinctive rings, do I need
to enable telephony-service?

Initially this 1760 was only serving as a BRI<->SIP bridge so I
didn't really need to do much config.

-Mark