[cisco-voip] Remove "Forward" from call display

Norton, Mike mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca
Tue Aug 10 17:06:21 EDT 2010

I tried playing with the Forwarded Call Information Display settings on the line appearance, but it still always displays the word "Forward."

The Redirecting Number IE Delivery setting on the gateway seems to do the trick (at least on the one gateway I've been able to try so far). Thanks Wes.

--
Mike Norton
I.T. Support