[cisco-voip] Remove "Forward" from call display

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Aug 10 10:11:25 EDT 2010

Thanks for the screen shot, very helpful.

I am not aware of any way to change Forward -> Fwd.

You may be able to affect what is displayed when a call is forwarded. 2
possibilities come to mind:
1. Disable redirecting number delivery on the gateway configuration page
in CM.  CM may ignore the extra call information from the gateway.
2. On the line configuration page you can select what information to
display in case of a forward. modify those parameters.

/Wes