[cisco-voip] 6500 720 Config for ws-svc-cmm

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Wed Aug 11 09:30:08 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

  I am migrating from a pair of 6500 switches to a new pair of 6509-E
with VS-720 Sup engines.  We currently have a ws-svc-cmm modules
installed and I am trying to determine if there is any "special" command
I need to assign the module's gig interface to the correct vlan.  For
instance, the NAM module is configured quite a bit different with Sup
720s than with the Sup 2 engine.  With the ws-svc-cmm, is the entry
below only thing I need to configure on the new 6500-E?  Of course, I
won't be able to configure it until the module is installed.

i.e.

Interface GigabitEthernet 8/1

Switchport

Switchport access vlan 100