[cisco-voip] 29xx routers and CCM 6.1?

Countryman, Edward Edward.Countryman at provena.org
Thu Aug 12 16:18:35 EDT 2010

Here the response I received from TAC on this question:

"The 2900 series routers, being the newest release from Cisco, are not
supported on older versions of CallManager since you don't even have the
option to add them. These routers are supported on CallManager version
7.1.3 and above
Since CUCM 6.X is now in its end of life stage, there will be no more
upgrades for the version, except for the engineering specials or any
necessary patches.
Related with the upgrade path, the recommended version would be CUCM
7.1.5.10000-12 since it's the latest version."