[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified Department Attendant Console - Problems with Queue and Directory

Peer Kohlstetter kohlstetter at blue-networks.de
Wed Aug 18 07:49:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

we have a Callmanager 6 and we have installed the version 3 of the new
Attendant Console Department. We plan to make a upgrade to Call Manager
8 and because of this we need the new AC and can not longer use the old
AC.

The new AC is running wit server and client. I can use the client
software to take over calls, call to saved external numbers or forward
calls to external saved numbers. That seems to be ok.

But I still have to problems:

*         I do not see any internal Queue at the top window and I cannot
park calls in a queue.

*         I cannot see my internal or external dictionary. And because
of that I cannot forward calls to internal users and I cannot see the
status of internal user.

Has somebody experience with the ne AC and can help me with that
problems?

The following links show the new AC Department and describes the
function. The internal Directory and the Queue part of the window is
empty in my installation.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps7282/
product_data_sheet0900aecd805e6a67.html

Thanks and best regards,