[cisco-voip] UCCX script problem

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 21:06:33 EDT 2010

Can you post a screen shot of your queue config, or type it out?

If what you are saying is true, that you only have play prompts, then this
is technically possible, as you would need a goto step to loop it, otherwise
the logic will fall to the bottom of the script.

So, without seeing your script, it's hard to say what might be happening.

Anthony