[cisco-voip] What controls bearer-cap?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Thu Aug 19 09:45:54 EDT 2010

Robert,

 From a colleague:

<quote>
GW should just pass the bearer-cap from the incoming leg to the outgoing
leg for pri-pri scenario. I have a similar setup in my lab using BRI - PRI.

Couple of things to try :

1) If we remove the translation-profile from the voice-ports, do we see
the "unrestricted digital" bearer-cap in the outgoing isdn setup?

2) we enable the following debugs and collect the output for a failure
call in order to see where bearer-cap is lost :

no logging console
no logging mon
logging buffered 5000000 debug

debug voip ccapi inout