[cisco-voip] Call Control / Phone Registration Distance

Andrew Dorsett vtadorsett at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 17:54:28 EDT 2010

I know I have some phones that are pretty far latency-wise from the cluster
and they work just fine.  The user experience can be painful but there are
some things you can do.  For instance, switch the phone from SCCP to SIP and
then push out SIP Dial Rules.  This will minimize the key presses that must
be sent back to CUCM for processing.

Andrew