[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified Department Attendant Console - no entry in internal directory - support via WebEx requested

Peer Kohlstetter kohlstetter at blue-networks.de
Sat Aug 21 12:34:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

We have build up a demo installation of the new Cisco Unified Department
Attendant Console (CUDAC) with our Callmanager 6.1.

We can handle calls and we can use the queue.

But we still have the problem that we can not see any entrees in the
internal directory.

Cisco is not giving us support because it's a demo version and we have
not bought it until yet. Before we can buy it, we have to show our
customer the demo. L

Is somebody out there that can give us a hint what to check if the
internal directory is not filed up?

We are also interested in buying one or two support hours via a webex
session from somebody that has experience with the new Attendant
Console.

If you can help us, you can mail directly to
kohlstetter at blue-networks.de

Thanks and best regards,

Peer