[cisco-voip] Questions(Simple?) about CUCM

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 12:28:54 EDT 2010

I presume you meant that with your Avaya system you had vectors?  In order
to fully replicate all of the features of vectoring in the Avaya world (plus
some extra) you'll need to either use a combination of hunt groups and Unity
auto-attendants (time consuming, complicated) or use UCCX which gives you
the call routing & IVR capabilities of vectoring with additional ACD
capabilities (albeit at a cost since UCCX is a separate product requiring
its own server, etc.)

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571