[cisco-voip] talking normally then way fast

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 17:01:51 EDT 2010

This has got us stumped.

CM 4.2 and Softphone user from home over VPN.

User calls because she is having soft phone issues.  Leave us a VM.  for
about 25 seconds the vm is normal speed.  Then the last few seconds are
condensed into 1 sec.

Call her back.  Real time audio has some of the same issues.  Talking fine,
then dead air and then a super fast talk.

Seems like maybe there is some kind of software on her box that is storing
and forwarding packets.  Anyone else ever see this?

I would be happy to forward off line to hear it.  We are idealess.

Thanks

Scott