[cisco-voip] Sharing Personal Address Book

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Aug 24 08:48:32 EDT 2010

PAB integration with EM attempts to use the EM user to access PAB.  This
is for seamless user experience.

In windows versions of CM it was possible to define a custom username
and password for the PAB service so you could create a single phone
service with user and pass defined and then subscribe multiple users.
This is no longer possible in CM5.x and beyond.  This is captured in
feature request
CSCtd13802    Need an option to create Global Address Book

Please work with your Cisco account team to request this feature.

/Wes