[cisco-voip] Skill based Routing in UCCX 7.0

Briann McDonald briann.mcdonald at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:47:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am looking for some assistance in setting up skill based routing for our
call center. I have an understanding of how to assign skills on a per agent
basis but wanted to know would I need to also give options off the ACD
prompt to get to the particular skill sets that have been set up.

Additionally, to monitor the number of calls to those skills would I then
need to create additional CSQ's so that we could have something to measure.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Briann