[cisco-voip] Anyone install on a IBM x3650-m2

Christopher Trown ctrown at uoregon.edu
Wed Dec 1 17:07:59 EST 2010

      Has anyone installed either CUPS 7.0 or UCCX 8.0 on an IBM
x3650-M2?  I don't have the exact versions handy, but using this server
is allowed.  The part number I ordered from IBM is 7947-AC1.

     The problem I encounter is that the installation errors out with:

Validation Error on HSSI mode:
7835I3 Validation Failure:
Disk validation Error: Not enough disks found [0]
expecting [2]

     The other errors are checks for 7845I3 systems.

     I have a case open with TAC, but was wondering if anyone here had
run into this.

     There are definitely drives in the system.  The RAID BIOS setup
sees them and has even configured a virtual disk.

     Am I not loading the correct driver?

     I can't find anything at Cisco's site.

     Thanks for any clues.

Chris...