[cisco-voip] PBX

Abebe Amare abucho at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:13:45 EST 2010

Hi Lelio,

Currently there is nothing in place I am just looking for the right
solution. How much would that kind of setup would cost? A UC500 with 6900
phones costs around 15000 USD (GPL) which is too much for me.

Zoltan, do you happen to know some of the off-brand PBX systems? I might be
able to buy them from the middle east.

best regards,

Abebe Amare