[cisco-voip] Recording on Network Drive

shary shary shaary1 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 24 05:12:58 EST 2010

Hi folks, we want to record and play some voices on network Drive using CRS scripting in UCCX. on local drive it works fine but when we change the path to netwrok drive it displays error "file not found" . The path itself is correct and we gave all permissions for "everyone".. we tried putting the shared folder path as is in the script, and also tried configuring it as a network mapped drive with no success. So first of all is it possible to record and play recorded mesaage on network drive or not.

Br.