[cisco-voip] how to differentiate webdialer calls from (manual) phone calls

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Dec 28 10:45:31 EST 2010

I do not know of any way to differentiate the calls in CDR.  But, does
it have to be in CDR?

If you are only looking to assess web dialer usage then you can use
traces for webdialer or the http audit logs.

HTTP audit logs are descibed in the Release-note of
CSCsj01819    need http auditing equivalent to windows train

/Wes