[cisco-voip] UCM and UCCX directory synchronization

Matthew Linsemier mlinsemier at apassurance.com
Tue Feb 2 17:00:37 EST 2010

All,

Recently we had an employee leave the company who worked in our CAC.  They
were removed from Windows AD but they also were an agent within UCCX.  In
UCM their ID is gone (LDAP Syncing is on), however within UCCX I can still
see them assigned to a phone and queue with an extension that I have
reassigned to another employee as of today.

Is there a way to see these orphaned ID¹s in UCM and delete them?  I tried
to do a manual synchronization in the SideA web portal, but I received
³Error, call Technical Support².  I plan on rebooting the server during the
next maintenance window to see if this would resolve the issues.  Any input
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Matt