[cisco-voip] JTAPI user disappeared?

Ali El Moussaoui mousawi.ali at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:17:19 EST 2010

Hello,

I have weired behavior on my system .. its IPCCX 4.0 with CM 4.2 . When i do
Check resync under the JTAPI system it tells me that the jtapi user does not
exist and the ports are not associated.. I click on synch it says jtapi user
created and ports associated...

I checked users in call manager but its not there ... re check on IPCCX same
thing again !!! I tried to creat the JTAPI user and error occured with no
explanation or any details!!

I am not IPCCX expert any feed back on how to troubleshoot is highly
appreciated.

Note that everyting is wokring fine but i can not add any new control group.

Regards,
Ali