[cisco-voip] 3845 DSP

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Feb 9 19:46:57 EST 2010

There is mention in the docs that IOS v15 supports SG3 speeds natively.

If you read the Fax guide it's in there.

I can look for it later and send to the list, but I believe I posted
it (or a snippit) to the list before so you might find it in the
archives.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]

On 2010-02-09, at 5:14 PM, Justin Steinberg <jsteinberg at gmail.com>