[cisco-voip] operator directory app

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 10:57:38 EST 2010

I second the Arc solution.  as I walked around CIPTUG, ARC was really the
only full featured solution.  we have been using it for about 4 years now.
 and wouldn't go back to anything less.

Like Craig said, you can very easily take CCx out of the mix.

only negative is that the yearly maintenance is a little high.

But the support has also been very good.

Scott