[cisco-voip] Active Directory Intergration

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:23:37 EST 2010

UC will keep your user accounts and you can move forward importing from AD.
 or you can delete and recreate via importing them from AD.

I have a SD doing that now.

Since your still small, now is the time to do it.  doing it later will only
be more of a headache.

we have always been AD integrated here and I would not have it any other
way.  one user name / password is more then enough!.

UCCx gets the user / pass from CM so it's kind of all in the same.

As for the department listing.... I will defer to someone else as we don't
do that.

Scott