[cisco-voip] Get Digit Step not working correctly?

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 11:29:03 EST 2010

Ahh, I understand. You could try something like this:

int MaxTicketLength = 6 /* make this a parameter for easy changing */
String digits = ""

CollectDigits:
   if (digits.length() >= MaxTicketLength)
       True:
            Goto DigitHandling
        False:
            digits = digits + Get Digit Step (P[], collect 1 digit,
timeout = 4 seconds) /* change timeout to whatever you want */
                  Success:
                      Goto CollectDigits
                   Timeout:
                       Goto DigitHandling /* we assume it timed out
because they stopped inputting digits */
DigitHandling:
    /* do stuff */

Regards,
Tanner Ezell