[cisco-voip] Cannot connect to Cisco Unified Serviceability

Bob Fronk bob at btrfronk.com
Mon Jan 4 09:04:04 EST 2010

Good morning,

This morning our receptionist cannot connect to the attendant console  Usually I just restart the Attendant service.  However,  I cannot connect to the http page for Cisco Unified Serviceability to restart the Attendant service.

This happened once before, but it was late in the evening so I just restarted the Call Manager.  If possible, I would like to restart these services by the console, but I am unsure which services to restart without interrupting all phone services.

CUCM - 6.1.2-13

Thanks for any input from the group.