[cisco-voip] Emergency Responder not seeing phones on switches or by IP Subnet

Cristobal Priego cristobalpriego at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:29:39 EST 2010

CER gets the phone information from Communications Manager. Go to the CLI on
the CER server and make sure that you can query the servers. from the server
itself. you can do a snmpwalk with this OID 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.2

on CER go to Phone Tracking > Cisco Unified Communication Managers, then
scroll to the bottom and click on the hostname/ip of one of your servers and
then click on Cisco Unifiec Communications Manager List. make sure that you
see all the servers in your CUCM cluster here

Cris