[cisco-voip] How to Find CUCM 6.x Serial Number

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:16:08 EST 2010

In the past, usually I will use the server s/n to open tac case, today I saw
my colleague open a tac case but the cso asked for serial number with 11
digits I think.
I also not very sure why.

Anyway, for software s/n. I think you can go into licensing tab in /ccmadmin
. There should be some part with
INCREMENT CCM_NODE cisco 7.0 permanent uncounted \

VENDOR_STRING=<Count>1</Count><OrigMacId>XXXXXXXXXX</OrigMacId><LicFileVersion>1.0</LicFileVersion>
\
    HOSTID=XXXXXXX \
    NOTICE="<LicFileID>2009XXXXXXXXXXX</LicFileID><LicLineID>1</LicLineID> \
    <PAK>1157XXXXXXX</PAK>"  I guess this should be the one they looking
for?