[cisco-voip] querying AD or CM user information in CCX

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:46:02 EST 2010

Eric--

What are you going to do with it once you have it?  are you putting it into
a ticket system?

if so, you could grab the ANI and have it open a ticket and put the ANI in,
and then your ticket system could do the matching???

It's something I'm planning on doing here........ Just haven't had time yet.

Scott