[cisco-voip] querying AD or CM user information in CCX

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 20:29:34 EST 2010

I don't know of a built in way to do this. You can use the Get User step,
but that only applies to Agents.

Additionally, if you are savvy (can write Java and know AXL) you could write
a custom java class to get the data you want from UCM. Short of that, you're
SOL.

Cheers,
Tanner Ezell

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 4:43 PM, Eric Pedersen <eric.pedersen at sait.ca>wrote:

>  We are using CCX for our internal helpdesk and most of the people that
> call have user accounts in CM.  Is there a way in CCX to fetch user
> information based on the ANI?  It’s CM 7.1 so I can’t do a SQL query.  Am I
> missing something obvious?
>

>  We are AD integrated so I could do an LDAP query but it looks like I would
> need some custom Java code for that.
>

> It’s CCX 7.0 and CM 7.1.

Regards,
Tanner Ezell