[cisco-voip] SOAP - Performance Monitoring APIs Service will not start

Kevin Russell kwlrussell at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 11:27:55 EST 2010

Hi guys,I have a problem with monitoring a customers CUCM 6.1.3 using CUOM. One of the subscribers is not reporting activity through the Service Level View Perf graphs.
 I think I have tracked the problem dowm to the SOAP - Performance Monitoring APIs Service not running on the affected sub. However when I try to start this serviceit starts to come up then stops again. Tried a reboot but no luck. Anyone aware of any dependencies?
All other activated services are identical to the other Sub where there is no problem.
Any ideas appreciated
Kev