[cisco-voip] Reporting Tools

Lisa Notarianni notariannil1 at scranton.edu
Fri Jul 9 10:38:11 EDT 2010

I have been trying to get some useful reports off of Call Manager
(7.1.2) for our Registrar's department.  Many departments have asked me
for reports in order to help them determine peak times of year.  I need
something to show total number of calls (maybe by day), duration,
extension, etc...just something useful.  The reports from call manager
are of no use to us at all.  In addition, we can only see about 20 days
worth of call data.  We need a good 6 month study.  I also need a
reporting tool to show me stats on Call Handlers to see how many callers
chose which option, etc...

Cisco TAC recommends we now purchase yet another piece of software...one
of the following...does anyone have experience with any of them??

www.atcomm.com
www.aurenz.com
www.avotus.com
www.dtrack.com