[cisco-voip] Cisco CUPS - Presence Status Red

Jamie Weatherhead Jamie.Weatherhead at Charles-Stanley.co.uk
Tue Jul 13 11:17:24 EDT 2010

Hello all,

Thank you for your assistance, which did help with my troubleshooting.

It turns out that the ports were not being blocked. When I first
configured CUPS, I entered our domain name. However, I failed to enter
it as a FQDN. Under the 'service parameters' and then 'general proxy
parameters', I added '.co.uk' at the end of my domain name and then the
presence connection worked once I restarted the proxy services.

As it happened, the rest of the configuration was fine.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Jamie

Consider the environment - Think before you print

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient and may not be disclosed. Although it is believed that this email and any attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient to confirm this.

You are advised that urgent, time-sensitive communications should not be sent by email. We hereby give you notice that a delivery receipt does not constitute acknowledgement or receipt by the intended recipient(s).

Details of Charles Stanley group companies and their regulators (where applicable), can be found at this URL http://www.charles-stanley.co.uk/contact-us/disclosure/