[cisco-voip] CME Fax Problem Explanation?

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 11:45:35 EDT 2010

If your call flow is something like:  VG204--WAN--Router-FXS, you need
it on the router and the vg204.  Fax is 100% always a 2-sided
configuration.

Slips on voice T1s kill faxes faster than anything else.  'show
controllers t1' is what you want to look at, and 'network-clock-select
1 t1 0/0/0' is the usual fix.

-nick