[cisco-voip] Collect Calls

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Jul 26 12:20:41 EDT 2010

I would provide more details about your issues, like what product your using (CallManager vs  CallManager Express), what type of gateways (PRI vs T1 CAS vs SIP Trunk) and protocols (SIP vs MGCP vs H323).

You haven't provided very many clues to your environment so that we can help you out.

In short it sounds like a dtmf-relay (aka CED) issue with a dial-peer.