[cisco-voip] Has anyone downgraded an MCS7835I3-K9-CMC2 to 6.1(5)?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Jun 2 18:18:29 EDT 2010

I3's are supported by a new feature added in CM6.1(5):
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/rel_notes/6_1_5/cucm-rel_note-615.html#wp992362

It's been proven to work.  You do have to do fresh install from 6.1.5
media and you must have the USB drive inserted in an internal usb port, see
CSCtg54980    Document HP DL380-G6 servers require high performance USB
flash drive

What do you mean by "modified bootable 6.1(5) disk"?

/Wes