[cisco-voip] Best phone system brand for call center and advanced features

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Jun 7 10:10:35 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Last year we implemented a Cisco phone system (a small business UC520 kit) and we find that most of the features that our 10 year old Inter-Tel system does are either hacks in the Cisco system or they are just downright not possible to achieve in the Cisco system.

My question is, what is the best phone system brand for doing highly advanced and customizable auto attendant, and call features like reverse transfer, remote messaging, etc?

It is also important that the system be commercially supported and widely adopted.

thanks,
-Drew