[cisco-voip] Serving Music on Hold from router's flash

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Wed Jun 9 15:24:43 EDT 2010

You will likely want a new MRGL that only has access to the MOH server that gets them the IP address configured on the router.

Giving CUCM the option to pick other MOH servers will lead to silence when you put people on hold.  I'm pretty sure CUCM will round-robin among MOH servers in the same MRG.

-Ryan