[cisco-voip] Cisco Emergency Responder

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Thu Jun 17 10:18:38 EDT 2010

In addition to what I said, also keep in mind from a sizing perspective, going with manually configured phones takes a big hit on how many can be supported versus automatically tracked phones.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6789/ps7046/ps842/data_sheet_c78-574749.html

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225
Carmel, IN  46032

317.569.4255 Office
317.569.4201 Fax
317.694.6070 Cell
dennis.heim at cdw.com
cdw.com/content/solutions/unified-communications/