[cisco-voip] translation-rule on dialpeer for International calls to set plan=isnd type=international

Jim Reed jreed at swiftnews.com
Mon Jun 21 15:02:45 EDT 2010

Jason,
Don't know if your issue is the same as we had at several locations but it did involve the telco prepending the 011 on the front of our dial string even though it was already there.  Here is what I did to resolve our issue.  Just thought I would pass it along.

dial-peer voice 103 pots
 description Outbound International Calls to PRI
 numbering-type international
 destination-pattern 9011T
 translate-outgoing called 9976
 port 0/0/0:23

translation-rule 9976
 Rule 0 0.% 0 international international
 Rule 1 1.% 1 international international
 Rule 2 2.% 2 international international
 Rule 3 3.% 3 international international
 Rule 4 4.% 4 international international
 Rule 5 5.% 5 international international
 Rule 6 6.% 6 international international
 Rule 7 7.% 7 international international
 Rule 8 8.% 8 international international
 Rule 9 9.% 9 international international

--
Jim Reed
Manager of Technical Services