[cisco-voip] translation-rule on dialpeer for International calls to set plan=isnd type=international

Go0se me at go0se.com
Mon Jun 21 15:52:29 EDT 2010

You can get rid of your translations and simply use the "isdn map address"
command to send the call out as plan/type unknown. It seems to work on the
AT&T connections I've dealt with.

!

interface Serial0/0/0:23

 no ip address

 encapsulation hdlc

 isdn switch-type primary-ni

 isdn incoming-voice voice

 isdn map address ^011* plan unknown type unknown

 no cdp enable

!

Thanks,

Go0se