[cisco-voip] Block internal and External calling unless its a transfer or conference

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Jun 22 13:49:59 EDT 2010

Logical Partitioning was designed for just the opposite - prevent
forwards/transfers for certain call flows:
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmfeat/fslopar.html#wpxref28807

I've not looked closely but perhaps the structure can be creatively
configured to enable your request.

/Wes